Wednesday, November 06, 2019

Caz Harwood - Courage lies within tag


PRODUCTS USED: 
Bee Crafty Beautanical serendipity daisy stamp
Bee Crafty texture, film and circles stamp set
Bee Crafty small words sentiment stamps
Distress oxides
Ranger tag
Watering can Archival ink
Versafine onyx black ink
3D pearl effects

HOW TO MAKE:
Swipe the oxide ink onto blending mat and mist with water, then smoosh the tag into the puddle of ink to create a background.

Next stamp some details using the circles stamp from the texture/film/circles set -
I used watering can Archival ink as it's subtle.

Then I did a border around the tag using the film strip stamp and versafine onyx black. I only inked the edge.

Focal point is the daisy stamp, which I stamped in versafine onyx black.

Then I added a small word sentiment and some 3D pearl enamel details on the daisy heads.

That's it! 
Hope you like 
❤️
Thanks for looking.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...