Thursday, November 07, 2019

Karen DT - November page

Morning xx
As it's my turn on the Bee Crafty blog I am sharing the November page from a Calendar I made for a friend.
I used the beautiful Bird on a Branch and
Large Branch and Tree set

Also used:
Maple easy frame 
Distress Oxides
Black Versafine



To begin my page I worked out where my Tree was going to go, then I used my easy frame stencil to create the effect of the leaves on the tree. I blended Distress Oxides through them, masking each one off, using the innie.

I stamped the Tree over the top of the inked leaves, in Black Onyx Versafine.

The Bird in the Branch was also stamped,  slightly off the page, in the Black Versafine.

To complete I stamped the sentiment in the same Distress Oxides,  as the leaves.

I love making gifts for friends and I hope you enjoyed todays make.

Crafty hugs xx 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...