Thursday, November 28, 2019

Karen DT - Live Art

Hello lovely crafters

Been playing around with ATC's for my weekly DT blog for Bee Crafty, using the beautiful
Style Wire Hearts as the focal point. I've not done many ATC's before but thought I'd have a bit of fun xx

Also used:
Distress Oxides 
Ticker Tape 2
Dinkables
Retro Dots and Dash
Black pen


To begin I cut my ATC's from white card, 2.5"x3.5"
I applied some Distress Oxides to my glass mat, spritzed with water, then smooshed my card around. I did this several times, drying in between each layer 


I stamped the hearts and dots and dash stamps randomly on/off the edge of the ATC's. 
Using a fine line pen, I drew some doodles within the heart frames.


Using the same Distress Oxides I blended randomly through the Distressed Harlequin and Brick Wall Dinkables.
I drew a wiggly frame around my ATC'S. 


To complete I stamped, cut out and adhered my Ticker Tape sentiments.

I had a lot of fun making these and I hope to be back with some more.

Crafty hugs xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...