Thursday, November 14, 2019

Karen DT- Hello You

Hi happy crafters xx

Guess what I've been playing with for my weekly Bee Crafty blog post?..  its those fabulous Doodle Art stamp sets again 🤣 I can't get enough of them . So much fun and versatility 😁

For today's make I used:
Doodle Art regular Bird
XL Everyday Sentiments 
Distress Oxides 
Piece of bubble wrap!
Kuretake clean colour pens
Sparkle pens
Gelli plate


I created this background with my Gelli Plate,  Distress Oxides, and a piece of Bubblewrap 🤣
(You can get similar effect by applying the Distress Oxides to an acrylic block and spritzing with water. Press on to card blank, then stamp bits of the bubble wrap, inked up with a contrasting colour Oxide).



I stamped some of the elements randomly around my card, in black onyx Versafine. 



The bird and flowers were stamped in black onyx Versafine, coloured in with sparkle pens and cut out, before adhering with 3d glue gel. 
I also coloured in the leaves and branches of the swirl foliage, with my kuretake clean colour pens.
I stamped the Sentiment in Versafine and finished by drawing a wiggly frame around the inked panel.

And there we go 😁

Thanks for popping by and I'll be back soon 
Crafty hugs xx 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...