Thursday, October 17, 2019

Karen DT - You are beautiful to me

Hello crafters xxx

My turn on the Bee Crafty blog today so I thought I'd try out the new Mirror Stamping blocks  available on the website xx
I thought the Doodle Art Bird was the perfect stamp to use 😁

Also used:
Mushroom Doodle Art
Ladybird Doodle Art set 
Everyday Sentiments 2 
Dinkables
Distress Oxides 
Sparkle pens


To start this sample I used the Mirror Stamping blocks to create my two birds gazing into each others eyes 😁

To find out how to achieve this here is the link to Bevs facebook live tutorial 

Having stamped my love birds I created my scene using stamps from the Mushroom and Ladyburd Doodle Art sets

I coloured my stamped images in with my sparkle pens

I inked through the Honeycomb Dinkable with Distress Oxides and then stamped my sentiment in Versafine, to complete my sample  

I hope you enjoyed todays make and will give the Mirror Stamping blocks a go..so much versatlity there...

Crafty hugs xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...