Wednesday, March 04, 2020

Caz DT journal girl card


PRODUCTS USED:

Bee Crafty journal girls stamps
 Cosmic shimmer embossing powder
Versamark ink
Archival watering can grey
Distress oxide inks/sprays


HOW TO MAKE:
First I inked with versamark through a D'inkable and around the edge of my card base. Then sprinked embossing powder and heat set.

Then using another D'inkable I added some twisted citron oxide details

Then for more depth to the background I spritzed with cracked pistachio distress oxide spray

Added Stamped details to the background using broken China oxide. 
Fussy cut and colored the journal girl.

Stamped and cut out the round Journaling block and added the ticker tape sentiment. 
Grey archival ink detail added using the circle border stamped at random. To finish I created a border on the card base using the same circle stamp.

That's it
❤️ 
Hope you like! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...