Saturday, March 07, 2020

Jane DT - Vintage Style Birthday Card

Hello!

Today on the blog I am sharing a photo step by step of how I created a birthday card for my dad...


I started by creating a background using distress inks (Antique Linen, Tea Dye & Vintage Photo).  Once I had blended it onto the card with ink brushes I splashed on water and then lifted it with kitchen roll...


Next I used the Metal Alpha and Chevrons d'inkables with the same inks...


Once this was dry I used an anti static bag across the piece then stamped the Light Bulb Circuit  using versamark before heat embossing with gold powder...


To make some areas stand out more I coloured them using the distress ink...


Finally I stamped out a sentiment from the Everyday Sentiments 2 and the letters to spell out dad which were then punched out using a circle punch...



Here are the products used:

* D'inkables - Metal Alpha; Chevrons
* Art Stamps - XL Light Bulb Circuit
* Wordage Stamps - Everyday Sentiments 2
* Wordage Stamps - Typewriter Alpha
* Distress Inkpads

Thank you for looking and happy crafting!

Jane xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...