Thursday, March 12, 2020

Karen DT - Petunia Tag

Morning šŸ˜

Its Thursday which means I'm over on the
Bee Crafty blog today.
I decided to make an MDF tag and use the gorgeous Pointilism Petunia stamp, which I havnt played with in a while. Xx

Also used:
Crackle Paint stamp
Distress Oxides
Honeycomb Dinkable
Gilding Wax


To begin I blended 3 Distress Oxides directly on to the MDF tag. They cover beautifully without the need to Gesso first.
I randomly applied one of the Distress Oxides through the Honeycomb Dinkable, to add subtle texture.
Holding the Crackle Paint stamp in the palm of my hand, I randomly stamped over small areas of the tag. I find holding it in my hand gives a more distressed and subtle look.
I added a hint of gold Gilding Wax around the edge of the tag.
Once the tag was dry I stamped the gorgeous Petunia in Black Onyx Versafine.
A satin ribbon completed my tag 

I hope you enjoyed todays make and I'll be back again soon

Crafty hugs xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...