Saturday, March 14, 2020

Jane DT - Poppy Card

Hello!

Today on the Bee Crafty blog I am sharing a fairly quick card that I have made...


I started on a kraft card base, adding some white gesso through the Distressed Harlequin d'inkable...


After that I stamped the Large Poppy using versamark ink then heat embossed with white powder...


I wanted to add a bit more interest in the background so used parts of the Script stamp with sepia archival ink...


To colour the image I used ecoline waterbrush pens with added water...


Once I had matted the kraft card onto brown then a 7 x 5 kraft blank, I stamped out the sentiment from Everyday Sentiments 2 and letters from the Typewriter Alpha set and stuck these onto the main card...



Here are the products used:

* Beautanicals - Large Poppy
* Backgrounds, Textures & Borders - Script 
* Wordage - Everyday Sentiments 2
* Wordage - Typewriter Alpha
* D'Inkables - Distressed Harlequin

Thank you for looking and happy crafting!

Jane xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...