Thursday, March 05, 2020

Karen DT - Be Strong Be Fearless Be You

Morning xx

I've been playing with the gorgeous Trio of Butterflies for my weekly DT post on the
Bee Crafty blog xx


Also used:
Texture Borders stamp
Boy Girl Work stamp
Piece of bubblewrap
Watercolour inks
Gelli Plate
Clear embossing powder
Versmark
Sparkle pens


I applied ink to my Gelli plate then used a piece of Bubblewrap to add a hint of texture.
I took the print directly on to my card blank 


I stamped the Texture Borders, and Style Wire borders randomly over the printed panel.
I drew a wiggly frame around the panel. 


I stamped 3 butterflies on some white card. Coloured them in with my Sparkle pens.
I cut them out then covered them in Versmark  and applied clear embossing powder over the top. I heat set it then repeated a second coat, to create a lovely glossy effect. 
I adhered these with 3d glue gel.
I stamped the Be strong sentiment on white card, cut them up, and adhered to card to complete.

I hope you enjoyed looking through todays post and I'll be back with another next week.

Crafty hugs xx 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...