Thursday, April 09, 2020

Karen DT - Go be free

Morning everyone xx

I'm on the Bee Crafty blog today with a spread from my Art Journal, using the fabulous, and quirky, Journaling Girls.

Also used:
Journaling girl- Cheer Sassy
Acrylic paint
White Posca pen
Versafine
Alcohol Markers
Travel Words



To begin I Gessoed the pages and then applied Acrylic Paints randomly over the spread. I then drew random white circles with my white Posca pen


I used a black pen and drew very loosely around the circles,  to make them pop. 


I stamped some of the small embellishment stamps from the Journaling Girls collection, around the pages, in black onyx Versafine 


The Journaling Girls were stamped on super smooth card and coloured in with my Alcohol Markers. I also stamped out the Journaling Blocks and stamped some of the Travel Words on them.
These were then cut out and adhered to the pages, to complete this weeks make.



Many thanks for taking the time to have a look. Please leave a comment and let me know what you think of these fabulous girls.

Until next time 
Crafty hugs xx 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...