Thursday, April 30, 2020

Karen DT - A Masterpiece Tag

Hello everyone xx

Its Thursday so I'm up on the Bee Crafty blog and today's make is an MDF tag, using stamps from the Bee Script and Bee Monarchy collection.  Xx

Also used:
Dinkables
Distress Oxides 
Gilding Wax
White gel pen
Ticker Tape Sentiments 


To begin I applied Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide over the tag then blended Picked Raspberry randomly,  through the Honeycomb Dinkable 


I stamped one of the Honeycomb stamps randomly in Black Onyx Versafine 


Holding the Bee Script stamp in the palm of my hand, I applied Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide and stamped random parts over the tag.


I used a white gel pen to add highlights and dots. This creates some depth, light and shade to your design.


I stamped the Bee and coloured it in with Sparkks Pens then adhered that, and the Ticker Tape Sentiment  with 3d glue gel. 

I hope you enjoyed todays post and I'll be back again soon 

Crafty hugs xx 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...