Saturday, September 26, 2020

Jane DT - Autumn Leaves ATC's

 Hello!

Over on the Bee Crafty group on face book it is coming up to the last few days of this months challenge and the theme is autumnal colors.  So this week I thought I would create some artist trading cards (pieces of art work that measure 2 and a 1/2" by 3 and a 1/2") using the autumn theme...

1) I started by creating some backgrounds on my gel press with stencils (alternate circles, mandala 2 & sunset) and distress oxide inkpads (wild honey, fossilized amber, spiced marmalade & crackling fire)...

2) Next I chose which areas I liked the best and cut my 4 ATC sized cards...


3) To create some extra interest in the background I stamped part of the deciduous tree onto each card using brown versafine clair and heat embossed with clear powder...


4) Then I stamped the small maple leaf onto watercolour card in the same way as the tree and coloured them using the same distress oxide pads...


5) I chose where to put the leaves on the cards and adhered them with glue gel...


6) Finally I chose some of the sentiments from the small words set and stamped them onto the left over background card.  Again I used brown versafine clair and clear embossing powder...



Here are the products used:


Thank you for looking and happy crafting!

Jane xx


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...