This week on the Bee Crafty blog I am sharing a really quick and simple card for any occasion...
1) I used the Perspective Circles inkable with distress inks to create a background on a piece of white stamping card.
2) Extra distress ink was added around the edges of the card with a blending brush.
3) Using archival black ink I stamped the head of the Doodle Sunflower XL 3 times directly onto the background.
4) I coloured the flowers using markers.
5) The sentiment from Everyday Sentiments 2 was stamped directly onto the card also in black archival ink.
6) The card was mounted onto black card stock then a 5" square card blank.
Here are the products I used:
Sometimes it is good to be able to make a quick card when needed and this was really easy to create.
Thank you for looking and happy crafting!