Saturday, November 14, 2020

Jane DT - Winter Doodle House Card

 Hello!

This week on the Bee Crafty blog I am sharing a fairly quick and easy card...

1) I cut a piece of watercolour card 5 1/2" x 3 1/2" and using the horizons 2 template coloured the sky with Broken China distress ink...


2) Next I added more stenciling through the snowflakes multi inkable using Faded Jeans distress ink,,,


3) Then I stamped the Sky Terrace regular doodle house stamp onto watercolour card twice using black archival ink.  I cut them out and after colouring with Ecoline pens and a waterbrush I layered the roof and door for extra dimension.

For a sparkly snow look I dabbed on some of the moondust stickles gel.

The sentiment was stamped from the small winter words and a bit of distress ink added over plus some archival around the edges...


4) The background was layered onto black card then onto a 6" x 4" card blank.  The house and sentiment were added using glue gel...



Here are the products used:


Thank you for looking and happy crafting!

Jane xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...