Monday, November 23, 2020

Sally DT - Snow Blizzard samples

  Hi There! I am here with the samples I made for the Bee Crafty Hochanda show last Tuesday. First up are the wonderful bauble decorations. I added some acetate on two and added glitter in between to make them into 'shakers', as well as painting and decorating with the snowflake, star and tree frame inkables and pop outs.



The stamps are absolutely gorgeous and I really enjoyed playing with them making all sorts of inky backgrounds...

The bauble easy frames work really well with them too.


 You can probably tell how much I have enjoyed playing with them, and I have plans to play with them quite a lot more over the next few weeks! If you didn't get chance to see the show, it is still available on Hochanda, and both Bev and Jane have done facebook lives with the stamps which are available to watch on the Bee Crafty Facebook page

You can find the stamps here

 MDF pop-outs are here

The easy frame baubles are here

The snowflake, tree frame and stars inkables are here 

I hope you have as much fun with them as I am having 😁

Thanks for looking!  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...