Wednesday, May 03, 2023

Ann CT - LOVE Journal Page


 LOVE Journal Page

By CT Ann 



Been a while since I did a journal page & got my paints out… sometimes clean & simple is what I need to create, then other days I just want to see where my creative flow takes me… whichever way I go it’s always done with Love ❤️ 

Stamps: Backgrounds - Asemic Splats, Journaling Essentials #2, Mixed Messages #3

Inkables: Big Ones Pebbles Pavement, 6x6 Regular Dots, Tags set 4

Journal ( Dylussionss 8x8)

Paints: Dylusions London Blue, Fresh Lime, Lemon Zest

Gesso

Inks: Versafine Clair Nocturne & Blue Belle

Hero Arts

Texture Paste 

Pens: Black Micron & White Sakura 

Brayer

https://www.beecrafty.net/



Spread some Fresh Lime & Lemon Zest onto the journal page using a brayer…


Dry the page & stamp the Asemic writing across the page in Blue Belle… 


Add some London Blue paint through the Pavement Pebbles Inkable… 


Add some wavy lines from Tag set 4, in a turquoise paint… 


Once the paint is dry add texture paste through the Regular Dots Inkable… 


Again, leave this to dry before adding some stamps to the background. I used Hero Arts ink with some circles & the dash squares from Journaling Essentials #2 … 


Stamp the word LOVE , in Versafine Clair Nocturne ink, on a separate piece of paper & add some lines around the edges ( I used the dash square stamp for this)… 


Glue the word to the page & add some black and white doodles to the background. I also used some of the small elements from the Journaling Essentials #2 stamp set … 




I ended up adding some white Gesso around the edges of my page as it felt too busy, this focused the attention back into the centre of the page… 


Thank you for stopping by…Ann xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for clear instructions . This is lovely . The tip about the gesso is very handy and made a lot of difference

Owllycrafter said...

Beautiful Ann love the colours, Nuala

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...