Sunday, September 10, 2023

Alison CT - Doodle Art Ladybird Journal Page

Hi everyone, today I'm sharing a journal page, in my Dylusions Creative mini journal, that I created using big ones and stamps.

To begin I created areas of leaves using the jungle leaves big one with  festive berries, mowed lawn and spiced marmalade. Next I drew through the circles for circles big one with a black posca pen.  I coloured these with a candied apple distress crayon and a waterbrush.

Next I stamped the small group of circles and the group of diamonds from the Doodle Art dragonfly stamp set using the festive berries and mowed lawn distress ink.
Then I used the group of small circles from the journal art elements 3 stamp set with wild honey distress ink to add more to the background. I also stamped the cross and dots stamp from the Journaling Essentials 1 stamp set down the spine side of the page using Versafine Clair nocturne ink. 

Next, on a piece of card, I stamped two of the Doodle Art ladybirds using the same black ink.

I coloured the ladybirds by smooshing them into some spiced marmalade and prize ribbon distress ink, which I had smooshed onto my glass mat and lightly spritzed with water. When they were dry I stamped the script background onto each using the same colour. Finally I cut them out.

Next I used a white posca pen to colour the small circles and to add a white line to the larger circles.

Then I glued the ladybirds to the background using distress collage medium.
Next I stamped my chosen sentiment from the Mixed Messages 4 stamp set. When the knk was dry I cut it out and glued it to the page.
I finished the page by adding a scribbled border.
Products used:
Inkables big ones - jungle leaves, circles for circles
Distress Ink - mowed lawn, prize ribbon, spiced marmalade, festive berries, wild honey 
Black and White Posca Pen 
Waterbrush 
Distress Crayon - candied apple 
Doodle Art Stamp - ladybird
Art stamps backgrounds - journal art elements 3, script background 
Art stamps - journalling essentials 1
Wordage stamps - mixed messages 4
Versafine Clair - nocturne 

Thank you for taking a look. 
Alison 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...