Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Sally CT - Bee-lieve

Hi There! For my step by step this week I have another layered ink card for you. Here's how I made it.

 
I began by masking a border with stencil tape and blending a mixture of mustard seed and Lumberjack Plaid Distress ink onto a 5x5" card base. 

I then stamped the so Square background stamp in Mustard seed distress oxide over the top before removing the stencil tape. 
I used one of the borders from Freehand borders #1 in lumberjack plaid around the square, masking off the corners with a post it note.
I neatened up any missed sections with a red fineliner pen. 
Next I stamped the largest bee from the BEE mine set onto a scrap of card in black Versafine Clair ink. I also stamped some of the honeycomb outlines in the lumberjack plaid ink over the background.
I smooshed the bee with the same inks and then cut it out.
Finally I added the bee to the background using 3d foam pads and added a sentiment from the same stamp set. I used two colours so this would be perfect for the Bee Crafty Stamps Facebook  group Challenge, which you still have a few days to enter.
I used:
5x5" card blank
Distress inks in Mustard Seed and Lumberjack Plaid 
Distress oxide ink in Mustard Seed
3d foam pads

Thanks for looking! If you have booked to do my workshop on Saturday, I will look forward to seeing you in the group. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...