Sunday, September 17, 2023

Alison CT - Minimalist Journal page.

Hi everyone. Today I'm sharing a page that requires very few resources and leaves lots of white space on the page.

To begin, I added areas of bubblegum pink dylusions shimmer paint to a white page in my Dina Wakley journal. I also splatted  some lemon zest dylusions paint onto the page.

Next I used a sponge to add calypso teal Dylusions paint through the dots inkable.

Then I used the left over paint in the sponge to add areas of calypso teal around the edge of the page. 
Next I used a wet paintbrush to help me tear some strips of words from the media paper with words. These were glued to the page using distress collage medium.
Then I sponged calypso teal through the triangle part of the triangle stripes inkable.
On seperate card I drew through the 4 inch easy frame heart inkable with a black pen and cut it out.

Next, using the same pen, I drew over the heart keeping approximately to the same shape.
I then used distress collage medium to stick the heart to the page.
Finally I chose a wordy sticker sentiment. I used distress collage medium to glue one part to the page and the other to the heart.
Products used:
Dylusions shimmer paint - bubblegum pink
Dylusions paint - lemon zest, calypso teal
Inkables 6x6 - dots, triangle stripes
Media papers - backgrounds 1
Black posca pen

Thank you for taking a look. 
Alison 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...