Tuesday, September 05, 2023

Sally CT - Lilies Journal page

 Hi There! I have just finished the last page in my journal, so I thought I would show you what I did with it.

I began by masking off the page to the left and spraying it with a selection of distress oxide sprays, once it was dry I removed the masking tape and sheet of paper
I fastened the Big one inkable to the page using bulldog clips and added distress crackle paste through the inkable. The inkable will need to be cleaned before the crackle paste dries. 
once it was dry, I added some drops of brushed corduroy distress oxide spray and tarnished brass distress stain to the crackle paste, then left it to dry again. 
I used the script background stamp without a skinny slim to add some vintage photo distress oxide ink around the lilies. 
Next I used the same ink through a tag inkable from set 1 with a blending brush. 
On a snippet of kraft card I stamped the sentiment from mixed messages 2, then cut it out. 
I added this to the page using matte medium and added a few splatters of white Dina Wakely gloss spray.
I used
Distress oxide sprays in peacock feathers, salvaged patina, twisted citron, speckled egg and Brushed corduroy. 
Vintage photo distress oxide ink
scrap of kraft card

I will be having a go at decorating the cover tomorrow evening over on the Bee crafty Facebook page. 
On 30th September I will be teaching an online workshop using Bee Crafty products. This is in a private facebook group and can be viewed after the event as many times as you need it. Here's a little teaser
Follow this link to the website for more details
Thanks for looking! 

1 comment:

aussie aNNie said...

Sally this step by step is amazing and love your designs and colours used thanks for sharing x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...