Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Sally CT - Free as a Bird

Hi There! As a little inspiration for this month's challenge over in the Bee Crafty Facebook group I have made this simple card. Here is what I did...

I began by masking a border around the 5x5" square card using stamp and stencil tape.
Next I blended peacock feathers and wilted violet distress ink across the white space.
I used one of the latest dinkables from set 12 to layer over some more peacock feathers ink.
Next I stamped the row of mini 'rainbows' from the Bee mine set along each side using wilted violet.
I stamped and cut out the largest rainbow bird and used the same inks to watercolour him
I shaped him a little and added him to the background using sticky pads
I also added some twinkly spots to him using a gelly roll stardust pen
Finally I stamped the sentiment in white ink onto a scrap of black card and added it to the card.
I used:
A 5x5" square card blank
Distress inks in Peacock Feathers and Wilted Violet
White ink
a scrap of black card

I hope this has inspired you to have a go and join in the challenge! 
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful colours and your step by step technique is inspirational x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...