Sunday, March 17, 2024

Alison CT - No layers card

Hi everyone,  as the cost of postage continues to rise, today I want to share how I created this no layers card.

I began by stamping the entire script background stamp, using versafine clair morning mist, onto a 5 x 7 inch card blank.

Next I stamped the grid stamp from the journal art elements 3 stamp set with versafine clair nocturne.

To reflect the splats on the grid stamp, I used the splat stamp (from the Asemic Splats stamp set) with morning mist to add to the background, before stamping the Dancing Daisy directly onto the card using nocturne ink. I coloured the flower using my polychromos pencils. 
Finally, I stamped the sentiment, from the Everyday Sentiments 1 stamp set, directly onto the cards using the nocturne ink.

Products used:
5 x 7 card blank
Polychromos pencils 
Versafine Clair - nocturne and morning mist 

Thank you for taking a look.
Alison


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...