Wednesday, March 06, 2024

Sally CT - Some of my favourites


Hi There! Our new challenge over in the Bee Crafty Stamps facebook group is to show us your favourites, so I thought I would use my favourite colours, favourite stamps and favourite inkables to create a journal page. Here's how I did it.

I began by painting waves of my favourite colours of acrylic paint across both pages.
Next I added some white gesso with a stencil brush through the Bakewell big one inkable.
Using Tag inkables set #1 I added some black gesso with a stencil brush.
I decided it needed lifting a bit so added a little gilding wax to the black gesso. 
Next I stamped one of the doodle art mandalas using versamark ink and embossed in gold embossing powder. 

On a separate piece of card I stamped the sunflower in Black versafine Clair ink, Cut it out and coloured with ecoline markers. 
I also cut out words and circles from the latest releases of transparencies and attached to the page with matte medium. Finally, I added a simple border using Gelly Roll pens and some white splatters. 
Here is the finished page again.
I used:
Dylusions mini Journal
Acrylic paint - I used a mixture of Dina Wakley and Dylusions
White gesso
versamark ink 
Gilding wax
Ecoline pens
Transparencies - I used Beautiful and Brave words and Journal Circles 1

I hope this has given you some inspiration to enter the challenge! 
Thanks for looking! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...