Sunday, March 10, 2024

Alison CT - Some of my favourites

Hi everyone,  today I'm sharing an art journal page created using some of my favourite colours (pink and brown), inkables, stamps and transparencies. 

To begin I blended my two favourite shades of pink distress oxide over a page in my notebook. 
Circles have always been one of my favourite background elements, so of course I had to use the circles big one, with picked raspberry distress oxide, to add some to the page.
Next I used the Butterflies inkable tag from set 6, with scorched timber distress oxide, to add more interest to the background.
Next I tore a strip approximately 3cm wide of notebook page. I coloured this pink by directly swiping the kitsch flamingo ink pad on to the paper.
I then used a blending brush to add scorched timber to the edges. I then added circles using picked raspberry and the circles big one. Then I added the script background using scorched timber.
I then edged the page with scorched timber, added some of the script background and glued the strip centally down the page.

On seperate card, I stamped the dragonfly using fallen leaves versafine clair ink. I coloured it with watercolour paint and added definition using glitter gel pens.

Next I added some of the small journal circle transparency prints using distress collage medium. 

I added the dragonfly to the page using foam pads to lift the wings slightly.

Next I added the sentiment from the beautiful and brave black on clear transparencies using distress collage medium. 

Finally I added some white pen around some of the circles on the strip of paper.
Products used:
Distress oxide ink - kitsch flamingo,  scorched timber, picked raspberry 
Versafine Clair  - Fallen leaves 
Art stamps - Dragonfly
Art Stamps - Script background 
Transparency Prints - Journal circles 1
Transparency Prints  - Beautiful and Brave black on clear sentiments 

I hope you have enjoyed finding out about some of my favourites. 
Alison

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...