Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Sally CT - Dream it!!!

  

Hi There! The latest Journaling Essentials stamps from Bee Crafty are so gorgeous I just can't put them away! Thought I would show you how I made this card today. 

I began by swiping the dinkables with distress oxide inks and misting them with water before laying then=m onto a piece of mixed media paper.
I smooshed the excess ink onto the background over the dinkable prints.
Using some of the worker stamps I added some stamping to the background using the same inks. 
On a separate piece of card, I stamped the flower and a couple of leaves and cut them out, colouring with ecoline pens. 
Using the Gelly Roll Moonlight pens I added a few highlights to the flower and the background. 

On another scrap of card, I stamped the sentiment in black Versafine Clair and cut it out. 
Finally, I attached the background to the base card, then added the flower, leaves and sentiment using 3d glue. 
I used:
5x5" square card
Distress oxide inks in Crackling campfire and uncharted Mariner
Ecoline pens
3d glue gel

Thanks for looking! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...