Sunday, April 14, 2024

Alison CT - Smile it's Free!!!

Hi everyone today I'm sharing an art journal page created using a range of inkables and some of the journaling essentials stamp sets.
To begin, place the 6" circle easy frame over the basket weave stencil (you can tape them to the page if you wish) and blend salty ocean and faded jeans distress oxide ink through them. Spritz the ink on the basket weave stencil with water and press onto the top left and bottom right of the page. Leave to dry.

Next, I replaced the circle easy frame over the stenciled area and drew a black line around the edge. I then drew a freehand wobbly line over the first.
I then added areas of the alternate circles inkable over the basket weave and around the edge of the circle using tumbled glass distress oxide.
Next I freehand stamped the script background using faded jeans distress oxide.
Next I added three of the rounded leaves from journaling essentials 2 using versafine clair nocturne.

On seperate card, I stamped three of the flower from journaling essentials 3 and 9 of the small leaf from journaling essentials 2 using the nocturne ink. I used my pencil crayons and a white gel pen to colour the images, then I cut them out. I cut down between the petals and used a ball tool and foam mat to shape the flowers and leaves.
I used distress collage medium to adhere the flowers and leaves to the page.

I then added a sentiment from the beautiful and brave transparency sheet.
Products used:
Alternative Circles inkable
Transparency Prints Beautiful and Brave black on clear
Distress Oxide ink- salty ocean, faded jeans, tumbled glass 

Thank you for taking a look.
Alison 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...