Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Sally CT - A simple card in Pastel Colours

Hi There! I am here with a quick and simple card for you today. 

I began by adding masking tape about a third of the way across a 5x5" card blank, then blending speckled egg distress ink through the inkable big one, but not up to the edge of the card.
Next I used the mandala inkable and blended kitsch flamingo Distress Oxide ink through it 
on a separate scrap of card I stamped the smaller dandedaisy in memento ink and coloured with alcohol markers. 
I stuck this to the card along the area where the tape was.
I stamped the sentiment using second generation Fantasia Versafine Clair ink.
Finally I added some more stamping using the worker stamps from Journaling Essentials #4 and Speckled egg distress ink. I also added spots of gold liquid pearls around the mandala.

Here is the finished card again. 
I used:
5x5" white card blank
Masking tape
Distress oxide ink - Kitsch Flamingo
Memento Black ink

Thanks for looking! I will be live at 8pm this evening over on the Bee Crafty Facebook Page. I would love to see you there! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...