Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Sally CT - More Collage Inspiration

Hi there! The theme for our Bee Crafty Facebook challenge this month is Collage, so I made another card with a collage background. This one is more precisely cut with strips of paper the same width but different colours.

I began by arranging the strips diagonally over a 4.5 inch square of card. I stuck them down using matte medium. 
When this was dry I trimmed the ends to make it square again. 
I used black soot distress oxide ink to add some circles through the inkable big one. 
I also added some texture paste through the dots dinkable. 
Next I stamped the largest mandala from Doodle art Mandalas set #1 in Black Versafine Clair Ink.
I cut out the centre and coloured it using ecoline pens
on a scrap of black card I stamped the sentiment from small words in Versamark ink and embossed it using fine detail white embossing powder. I cut this into a banner shape.
Finally, I added the mandalas to the centre of the background using 3d glue gel. I mounted this onto a 5inch square card, adding the sentiment and some gold liquid pearls to finish.
Here's a close up of the centre. 
I used:
5inch square white card
4.5inch square of card
Strips of card in coordinating colours
Distress oxide ink in black soot
Big ones inkable - Circles for circles
Texture paste - opaque matte
Ecoline pens
3d glue gel
Versamark ink
Black card 
Gold Pearl liquid Pearls
 
Thanks for looking and I hope you get chance to enter the challenge! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...