Sunday, May 19, 2024

Alison CT - Butterfly Stitch

Hi everyone, today I'm sharing a quick tag created using just a few stamps and inks 
Using a size #8 tag from Dina Wakley, I blended spun sugar and picked raspberry distress oxide over it. I then used a blending dome to add seedless preserve distress oxide around the edge.
Next I used picked raspberry distress oxide to stamp the script background.

Then I used versafine clair morning mist to stamp 3 of the star rainbow from the journaling essentials 1 stamp set.

Next I used versafine clair nocturne to stamp the butterfly stitch stamp on to the tag. I didn't ink the full width of the stamp as it is too wide for the tag.
Finally I used versafine clair nocturne to stamp a sentiment from mixed messages 4, which I cut out, edged with seedless preserve distress oxide and stuck to the tag with foam pads.

Products used: 
Distress Oxide Ink Pads - spun sugar, picked raspberry, seedless preserve 
Versafine Clair  - nocturne, morning mist 
Foam tape

Thank you for taking a look. 
Alison 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...