Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Sally CT - Inky backgrounds

Hi There! I had lots of offcuts of white card on my desk so thought I would make use of one for this card. 

I began by blending Distress ink across the card. I used Wild Honey, Abandoned Coral and Seedless Preserves. 

Next I placed over the Tag inkable from set 3 and blended black ink through it. 
Using the crackle stamp, not on a block, I randomly stamped patches of crackle in Versafine Clair ink.
I added stamping using journaling essentials #1 in Abandoned Coral, Seedless Preserves and Versafine Clair black ink. 
I added a splatter of Dina Wakley White gloss spray and left to dry. 
On a scrap of black card I stamped and heat embossed a ticker tape sentiment in white.
I stamped a sketchy flower in black, coloured with pencils and cut out
Finally I matted the panel onto a 6x6 inch card, adding the sentiment and the flower on foam pads.
I used:
6x6 inch white base card
14 x 7cm piece of smooth white card
Distress inks in Wild Honey, Abandoned Coral, Seedless Preserves and Black Soot
White Dina Wakley Gloss Spray
Embossing ink
Coloured pencils 
foam pads

I will be live at 8pm this evening over on the Bee Crafty Facebook page. I hope you can join me! 
Thanks for looking! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...