Sunday, July 21, 2024

Alison CT - Masculine Birthday Card

Hi everyone, today I'm sharing a step by step guide to creating this masculine card using one of the greyscale catalyst cards and a couple of stamp sets.

To begin I trimmed the white edge off of one of the A5 greyscale catalyst cards. 

Next I added some colour to parts of the design by blending uncharted mariner, tea dye and salvaged petina distress ink over them.
I then stamped the A Stitch in Time stamp centally on the panel using versafine clair nocturne.

Before gluing the panel to an A5 card blank I went round the edge of it with a black pen.
On seperate card, I stamped three of the middle sized butterflies, from the regular birds and butterflies stamp set, using bali blue versafine clair ink. I used the corresponding die to cut them out.

Next I gently bent the wings up and added glue to just the bodies before adding them to the card.
Finally I added a sentiment from the Wordy Stickers 1B.

Products used:
Birds and Butterflies regular stamp set and dies
Versafine Clair - Nocturne, Bali Blue
Distress Ink - tea die, uncharted mariner, salvaged patina

Thank you for taking a look. 
Alison

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...