Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Sally CT - More Things with Wings Inspiration

 Hi there! Here's a clean and simple card I made yesterday and a step by step tutorial to make it. 

I began by adding masking tape to two sides of a 14cm square of white card. I blended a light dusting of Mermaid lagoon Distress ink to the lower left corner.
Next I blended some Pine Cone Distress ink through the Jungle Leaves Big one inkable. 
I stamped the Butterfly in Versafine Clair Nocturne ink and removed the masking tape. 
On a piece of Catalyst card, I stamped the butterfly again. I cut it out and added a few highlights using a yellow gelly roll moonlight pen. 
I added this to the background along with a wordy sticker before adding a black border to the panel using a sharpie pen. Finally I attached the panel to a 15cm square white card. 
I used:
Distress ink - Mermaid Lagoon and Pine Needles
Black Sharpie pen
15cm square card
14cm square piece of smooth white card

There is a week left to get your entry in to the Challenge over in the Bee Crafty stamps Facebook group, so I hope this inspiration helps. Also, I will be live this evening on the Bee Crafty Facebook Page at 8pm, so I hope you will join me.
Thanks for looking! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...