Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Sally CT -A super quick journal page

 Hi There! I am here with a super quick journal page today as I was busy at the weekend with a karate tournament. I found this cute 12cm square Talens notebook and it had to become a journal for super quick mini projects! 


I began by cutting a piece of A5 Catalyst card to fit the page, rounding the corners to leave a narrow border. I attached it using Matte Medium.

Next I used a tag inkable from set 5 to add some black soot Distress oxide to the middle of the page before setting it aside to dry

I stamped the doodle Art Dragonfly in Black Versafine Clair onto mixed media card and cut it out. I coloured it using coordinating colours of ecoline markers and added a few white highlights with a white gel pen 
Using Matte Medium I added the dragonfly to the page, sticking it down just by the head and body, leaving the wings free. 
Finally I added wordy stickers to finish the page. 
I used:
Ecoline pens
White gel pen
Black soot distress oxide ink
Black Versafine Clair

This was super quick and easy and something similar would be a perfect entry for the challenge this month over in the Bee Crafty Stamps Facebook group. I hope you can join us!
Thanks for looking! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...