Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Sally CT - Things with Wings inspiration

 Hi There! Thought I would show you how I made this card today. The theme for our Challenge over in the Bee Crafty Stamps group on facebook is 'things with wings' so this card is a little inspiration for you. 

I began by blending distress inks around the left and lower edges of a 14cm square piece of smooth card. 

Next I used the Blueprint sketch ink through a dinkable, leaving a little white space.
I stamped the dragonfly in Black Versafine Clair ink and watercoloured it. 
Using the gellyroll moonlight pens, I added a little detail to the dragonfly once dry.
I stamped the ticker tape sentiment in Bali Blue ink on a scrap of white card.
Finally I added the card panel to the front of a white card then added the sentiment and dragonfly using matte medium.
I used:
Distress inks in Peacock Feathers, Wilted violet and Blueprint Sketch
Versafine Clair ink in Nocturne and Bali Blue

I do hope you will be able to join in with the challenge this month! 
Thanks for looking! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...