Thursday, November 02, 2006


Hello Everyone,
I'm sorry I didn't blog yesterday, just me & Barbie (Donna) in the shop and it was ever so busy, same again today but I'm just leaving Ady and Mum to it Hee Hee. Well yesterday I loaded the Gelly Roll Stardust Pens which are absolutely great, not as fluid as the glaze ones but still give a nice sparkly finish. Today it's been the Rub On Creams now for those of you who don't know about them these are great for using after light box embossing to give a metallic colour and sheen, but also when you use them after sand papering your card or paper it gives them that great Basic Grey look, well I like it anyway. What else , ooh I will do my best to get some cards on today, but I'm not sure about venturing out my cupboard, I've been out to pick some orders and it was manic. Isn't this sunshine gorgeous, it makes the cold so much easier to live with but I can definitely feel the festive season weighing down upon us, if anyone has any present ideas like I've said let me know because I haven't a clue. If you have any questions please leave a comment send an e-mail or give me ring. shop@beecrafty.net or 01386 443399 or leave feedback on the web http://www.beecrafty.net/feedback.htm. Have Good Day and I'll speak to you soon


Bev

-x-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...