Friday, November 03, 2006

Thank Crunchie it's Friday!!


Wow, what a busy week we've had over here, it's been amazingly busy this week. I've added some new things to the website today I've added the Winnie the Pooh 12x12's which are absolutely gorgeous and which I use loads in card making which is great you just chop them up and you get loads of cards here is one, how cute is he?. I've also put some musical inserts on the web if you fancy putting anything like that in your cards, and the rub on creams went on yesterday which are great for ageing and distressing (just like mum really!). Ady has made a gorgeous Christmas card using the glitter peel offs I added last week so click on the Christmas Card Gallery Link to have a look. Donna and mum have been busy doing orders which means lots of new goodies for you and lots more bills for me (yuk!!!) but it's worth it for new things. Ooh need to say HELLOOOO!!!!!!! to Snufflebabe, her back's been giving her jip go we haven't seen her in ages and ages, which is fine because when she comes in she murders our duck doorstop with her wheelchair, I'm only joking get better soon or will just come round and carry you here, it's soooooo quiet!. Well I'm going to try and have a relaxing weekend , then again maybe not, we're going out for our Christmas do 2005 tonight as we missed it last year we're going to Ripple in Stratford, Chinese Buffet menu yummy yum yum, so I'm relaxing in the fact Mum and Donna have to be up bright and early tomorrow, so come on in and ask loads of crafty questions, no be nice really they are very good. Remember it's Saturday which means my Dad Bill will be around to make cups of tea and coffee if you're thirsty.
See You Soon
Bev
-x-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...