Friday, August 14, 2015

Emily DT - rainy tree silhouette

Hi everyone, when I sat down to create a card for Bee Crafty this week I had no idea what I wanted to do. I just got out my alcohol inks and started spraying bits of card until one inspired me!

Here is the finished card


I sprayed the background with peacock green, golden mint and midnight blue alcohol inks. Once it was dry I added more blue with a pipette and let it run down the card.

Once it was dry I stamped the BEAUtanicals tree silhouette once in the centre and twice off the edges. I then stamped the BEAUtanicals ferns and branches around the bottom. All the black is done with Archival ink.


After the stamping was finished I spritzed the whole card with water and left it to dry flat.


I was pleased with how the water effect turned out on this card and how it looks like rain.

See you all next week!

Emily x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...