Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Marleen DT - Tag

Hi Crafty buddies

Time for my last post this month for

I've had a little play making a tag for today.
I've used the stamp called "Danger Poison" as well as the "Happy Birthday/With Love" stamp.
You can find it in the STORE..






I made this tag using a manila tag. I started by coating it with antique linen distress stain before stamping my poison stamp using versamrk and clear embossing powder.
Once embossing was dry I used more distress stains to colour my tag. I finished the tag with a bit of washi tape, my greeting and a paperclip. The paper clip had the little charm on the end but i took it off and coloured it with alcohol inks and added it back on the tag.

And that is all from me for today.
Many thanks for popping by and for any comments left behind.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...