Monday, August 24, 2015

Kerrie DT - Never Regret - Phoebe - Fashionette

Thank You for visiting my Monday Post for BEE CRAFTY

Here we are having a typical British Summer full of rain, rain and more rain lol but means we can craft away guilt free in our warm homes 

Today I have slipped back into my comfort zone of colouring gorgeous girl images so I am sharing with you my new make using one of the Gorgeous 'FASHIONettes' her name is PHOEBE and she is so so cute

I have coloured Phoebe using my fave markers I really love colouring up these girls






I created all the layers on my card using all offcuts from my scrapbox - its a mission I have given myself to use up as many as possible before opening anymore packs of beautiful papers, some of my offcuts are quite large and beautiful so would be such a shame for them not to be used - I picked the colours for Phoebe using a really bold floral piece that I had chosen to use


I coloured some of my fabric flowers using the same markers to colour match to the backing paper and to Phoebe's outfit - I used an embossing folder to create the quilted look of the pearlescent cardstock in the background layer. the NEVER REGRET sentiment I picked I think is perfect for Phoebe as she looks like she has had fun shopping for sneaky crafting stash just like me and a treat should make you smile so dont regret it 

Thank you so much for visiting my Post today and I do hope you will come back to the Bee Crafty Blog soon for more Gorgeous Makes from the Bee Crafty Design Team 

Krafty Hugs xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...