Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Marleen DT - Tag - Scull

Hi blogger friends..
Its once again my turn to share a bit of inspiration over on
Bee Crafty.
 
For today Ive had a play with the "Scull" stamp as well as the "Danger Poison" stamp.  I love these stamps and Ive made a little tag with them today. You can find them in the STORE..


 


My tag is die cut and covered with a thick coating of silver paint. I took my poison stamp and pressed it in to the paint a few time (wiping the stamp off between each press) to create my background.
I then stamped out my scull in black and cut down to size and adding it to the tag.
I finished the tag with a little greeting, and few gems and some silver mist spray to give the whole tag a shimmer.

And that is all from me for today.
Many thanks for popping by and for any comments left behind.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...