Friday, August 21, 2015

Emily DT - seasonal trees


Hi everyone 
The weather by me has been a bit miserable this week so I've taken the opportunity to spend some time in my craft room. This weeks project uses the same tree stamp as I used for last weeks project but I think it just shows how versatile these stamps are. 

This weeks I have used the large tree stamp alongside one of my favourite products, Brusho paints. 

Not a card this week, here is my finished project 

I started by stamping the tree three times onto an A4 piece of card. Then I got out the brushos. 
The first tree uses lime green and yellow brushos 


The second tree uses leaf green and emerald green 


The third (and my favourite) tree uses orange and scarlet brushos 


I finished it off with a small Wordage stamp in the bottom corner. 

I hope you like it as much as I do!

Emily x

3 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is stunning I love how you have used Brushos to such good effect. I must get mine out to play again. Hugs Jackie

Brawny x said...

Fabulous work x

Ger said...

these are gorgeous Emily! Lovely effect with the Brushos! Only just discovered this product and I'm loving it Ger x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...