Hi everyone, it's Bee Crafty time again, and my turn to share a project on the Buzzy Goings on at Bee Crafty blog.... for this week's project I wanted to make a CAS card. I've only used 2 stamps, and 2 Distress Oxide colours along with black Versafine ink. This was a really quick little card to make, and a perfect card just to say you're thinking of someone.
What you will need -
- 6" x 6" white card
- Black & white card
- Everyday sentiments 1
- Large butterfly stamp
- Distress Oxides (Broken China & Wilted Violet)
- Onyx Black Versafine ink
- Cut 2" off the card blank to get a 6" x 4" tent fold card.
- Cut black card slightly smaller than the card blank, and white card slightly smaller again.
- Take the white card and use the Oxides to stamp 'Hello You' down the left hand side, alternating the colour each time. Mat this onto the black card, and glue to the card blank.
- On spare white card, stamp the large butterfly using Versafine, and add some colour using the Oxides and a water brush. Add some glue to the body of the butterfly only, and attach to the card - this leaves the wings free to be raised off the page a little to add some dimension to the card.
That's another project completed, I hope you liked my CAS card, an as always if you have any comments please do get in touch.
Until next time, happy crafting!
Hugs, Lorre-Anne x