Friday, August 24, 2018

Emily DT - Serendipity

Hi everyone,

I hope everyone has been enjoying the summer and making the most of the sunshine!

This week I have made a card using the gorgeous Daisy set of stamps which featured on a recent Hochanda show.

Here is the card I have made...


I started by getting a square piece of white card, and made a background using two inkables, the circle easy frame and the oval lattice. 

I used a blending tool and Distress inks to add the colour. 


I stamped the large single daisy and the smaller bunch of daisies in black ink. I then added the sentiment and mounted it onto black card.


I really like how this card turned out and I hope you do too!

See you next week for some more inspiration.

Emily x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...