Sunday, August 19, 2018

Karen DT - LIFE.. Do something today....

Hello my lovelies

Hope you're all well and have a good day ahead of you xx

I'm on the Buzzy Goings On At Bee Crafty Blog today and I thought I'd share a card I made using the gorgeous ButterfliesTall Teasel and Dandelion set. These are all so beautiful and compliment each other well

Also used
Ticker tape sentiments
Dinkable - Distressed Harlequin 
Distress Oxides 
Sparkle pens





I cut a panel of white card and slightly bigger one in black

I masked off a panel on the white card and blended a few Distress Oxides,  drying each layer in between, after spritzing with droplets of water

The Oxides were also blended through the Distressed Harlequin Dinkable

The masking tape was removed

I inked the Tall Teasel in pink and black and stamped it twice

The Dandelion set, and Ticker tape sentiments, were stamped in black onyx versafine

On a seperate piece of card I stamped 3 butterflies, coloured with Sparkle pens then cut them out

These were adhered with foam pads to create some height

I love the combination of all these stamps...I hope you do to

I'll be back again soon with another Bee Crafty make

Crafty hugs xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...