Monday, August 27, 2018

Lorre-Anne DT - Glad I Did It

Hi bloggers, I'm back with a new Bee Crafty DT card to share with you all and this week I've decided to use the fab Fleur & Freddie stamp set.


Materials


What to do
  • Cut the card blank down to a 6"x4" tent fold.
  • Cut black card slightly smaller than the card blank, and white card slightly smaller again.
  • Apply some Distress Oxides to a blending mat, spritz with water and drag the white piece of card through it.  Dry with a heat tool, and repeat this step until you get the desired look.
  • Stamp the sentiment, and Fleur & Freddie using Versafine ink.  Add some colour to Fleur & Freddie using the Oxides, and the Distress Crayon.
  • Blend some Peacock Feathers through the Stars Dinkable randomly over the card.  Mat this piece of card to the black card, and glue to the card blank.
  • Finish by adding some highlights to the stars with a white gel pen.
I really enjoyed making this card as I love these cute characters, I hope you like it.

I'll be back next week with another project, until then happy crafting!
Hugs, Lorre-Anne x






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...