Hi bloggers, for this weeks Bee Crafty blog post I've decided to make a really quick and simple card using only 3 stamps and 2 Distress Oxides.
- White 6" x 6" card blank
- White cardstock
- Silver mirri card
- Birds & Butterflies stamp
- Friendship stamp
- Distress Oxides (Bundled Sage, Faded Jeans)
What to do
- Cut silver mirri card slightly smaller than the card blank, and white card slightly smaller again.
- Take the white card and stamp both sizes of butterfly using both colours of Oxide.
- Mat the white card to the mirri card, and then glue to the card blank.
- Ink up the sentiment using both Oxides and then stamp on to white card, cut out and mat to mirri card. Use foam pads to attach to the card blank.
That's my simple CAS project complete for this week, I'll be back next week to share another DT project with you all.
Hugs, Lorre-Anne x