Thursday, August 23, 2018

Karen DT - 2 For 1....

Hi crafters

Couldn't resist playing with the gorgeous
Seahorse stamp set so thought I'd share my make over on the Bee Crafty blog 
Today you get 2 for the price of 1, with 2 makes using this gorgeous image
The first is on a Calender I'm working on and the second is a card  xx

Also used :
Texture Circles 
Everyday Sentiments 1 XL 
Mandala 7 Inkable
Distress Oxides 



On a seperate piece of card, measuring the width of my Calendar, I created a background using my Sparkle pens
The Seahorse was inked up in several shades of Distress Oxides and then random Seaweed stamps were stamped across the bottom in coordinating Oxides
(A couple of my own sentiments were stamped but you can use any of the many Bee Crafty sentiments available)
I layered this onto black and glitter card then adhered to my calendar


For this sample I started by blending a mixture of Distress Oxides through the beautiful Mandala Inkable

The gorgeous Seahorse was then stamped in two different shades of Distress Oxides

I randomly stamped the seaweed,  air bubbles and texture Circles, in coordinating shades of Distress Oxides, in first and second generation stamping, to add depth to the image

The sentiment was inked up in several shades to complete this make

Hope you've enjoyed looking through today's post and I'll be back again soon with another Bee Crafty make

Crafty hugs xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...