Thursday, November 08, 2018

Karen DT - Skull with birds and feathers

Morning crafters

I'm back on the Buzzy Goings On At Bee Crafty Blog with a card I made using the gorgeous
Skull with Birds and Feathers. I absolutely love this image and it's so versatile xx

Also used
Life is good sentiment stamp
Versafine
Kuretake clean colour pens





I stamped the gorgeous image in Smokey Grey versafine and coloured it in with my kuretake clean colour pens and a water brush
I stamped the sentiment in the same Versafine
This was matted onto rainbow mirri and set to one side
I stamped the image several times, onto white card, cut out some of the flowers, and coloured them in.
On a seperate piece of card,  slightly smaller than my card blank, I carefully inked up the flower on the stamp with Distress Oxide, and multi stamped it randomly,  to create a background.
This was matted onto rainbow mirri
My card was then assembled with the flowers being shaped and adhered with 3d foam pads

I hope you'll agree that this image can make a really pretty card and therefore has so much versatility

I'll be back again soon with another Bee Crafty make
Crafty hugs xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...