Thursday, November 01, 2018

Karen DT - WISDOM

Hello crafters xx

Hope you're having a lovely week

I'm back on the Bee Crafty blog today with a couple of cards using some of my Egyptian themed Inkables and Dinkables. Eye catching and unique 😊

Products used :
Inkable: Flying Horus
Dinkables: Horus Head, Lotus Vase,  Flying Horus, Triangle Lattice
Life Words 1 stamp collection
Egyptian Border stamp
Egyptian Vulture stamp
Distress Oxides : Fossilized Amber, Vintage Photo



I masked off a grid, and used Iced Spruce to create panels.
I then inked through my Dinkables with Victorian Velvet DO.
I added hints of the Triangle Lattice to each panel.
The words were stamped in Versafine and then I added more hints of the Triangle Lattice around the words



I blended the Distress Oxides through the Kestrel Inkable then added highlights with a white gel pen
The Vulture and WISDOM were stamped in Vintage Photo DO. I blended out some of the DO with a water brush
Holding the Border stamp in the palm of my hand, I stamped parts of it randomly in Fossilized Amber DO

I love these stencils. ..such focal points.

Many thanks for popping by and I'll be back again soon

Crafty hugs xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...